Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.